Monday, September 28, 2015

Watercoloring fun with Ai stamps

Hello hello and happy Monday!
Hope you had a fabulous weekend and had some crafting time.  A couple of weeks ago, I took a watercolor class at my local scrapbooking store.  Even since then, I'm obsessed about watercolors.  I figured that it will be super fun using the Ai Try folds.

Instead of the normal way of create the Try folds, I wanted to create a halloween scene using the Haunted House Try Folds (SKU#4688).





And since I'm a beach fan, have to create another card using the Beach Try Folds (SKU#4577).




Thanks so much for stopping by and happy watercoloring!


1 comment:

Catherine said...

I so love your cards Kerry ! Your watercolouring is fantastic ! You rock Sweetie ! And I still love that cat on the tree !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine