Monday, November 30, 2015

Snowman LOVE!

Hello hello and happy Monday!

I'm sharing a card and spreading some wintery love.  I'm using one of my favorite winter image from last year called Christmas to All Set.  Super super cute!


I have be totally addicted to watercolor lately.  So, I wanted to try out different types of watercolors.  I colored the adorable snowman in watercolor pencils.


Of course, we have a fun background, right?  I created to background with the watercolor set.  The snow is done by stamping the snowflake background that also included in the set with chalk ink pad, and finished it up with some glimmer.


Viola!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!


1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Kerry ! Love love love your watercolouring ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine