Monday, March 14, 2016

Make a WISH and want some CAKE?!

Hello hello and happy Monday!

Want a GIANT cake?  It's sure a yes for me!  I love cake and all things sweet.  And especially when they are delivery by these super cool Girlfriends, totally fun!  Here is a yummy birthday cake using one of the Ai Girlfriends, this is the Giant Cake set (SKU#U4386).


For the background, I decided to try out the Color Burst powder.  I misted the watercolor paper with some water first, then sparkle on the Color Burst powder.  


Then, I used a paint brush to smooth out the powder to create the background desired.  Then, I distressed the edge of the watercolor paper with history smoke distress ink.  And, I used a  paint brush to splatter with some glimmer mixture (which is a mixture of water and Perfect Pearls) to create some effects.  For the Girlfriends, I colored them some watercolor pencils.


To finish it, I adhere the Girlfriends with some foam tape.  I also added some glossy accents and sparkles by using a glitter pen.  And of course, an embossed sentiment and just a few sequins.


Hope you like it and have a HAPPY day!



No comments: