Thursday, April 21, 2016

Speedin' away...

Hello hello and happy Thursday!

It's a beautiful day spring day in New England.  I think it's totally perfect for a speedy stroll in the neighborhood, right?!   Check out this adorable stamp from the Ai at Michaels called Got Style (SC0678).   Super super cute!  I totally want to get a skateboard and follow her speeding everywhere, hehe!


Here are the few NEW sets that are available at Michaels!  


Isn't she awesome?  She is just so fun to color, I was giggling the whole time... And I even made a second card!  





Of course, it's Thursday... which means, a challenge day!  Come join the fun!!!
The theme?  Show Off Your Stamp!  Click HERE for more info!


Can't wait to see what you create!


2 comments:

Catherine said...

Your cards are so sweet Kerry ! Love the paper piecing ! And her socks !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karen Day said...

So bright & pretty, Kerry! I love your colour & paper choices :o)