Thursday, June 16, 2016

Selfie with the Girlfriends

Happy happy Thursday!

I'm super excited to share my card using one of the new Ai Girlfriends Flaunt It Set (SKU#4756) isn't it just awesome!  It's always super fun at the photo booth, and the best part is with your girlfriends too.  It's a win win!


I decided to use YUPO paper to create a cool background.  I started by dropping alcohol inks on the paper and allow them to spread.   P.S.  I did place some drops on the edge of one color, so the colors would blend together naturally.  


I want to have a more blended look, so I added a few drops of blending solution randomly.  I did wiped off some of the darker 'puddle lines', but if that the look you want, it's a very cool background. And allow it to air dry once you got the desired background.  


I finished up by coloring these awesome Girlfriends with Copic Markers.


Don't forget there is a super cool challenge over at the Ai blog!  Join us and play along!
Plus, there is a giveaway too!


Copic markers used:  B0000, B00, B02, B60, BG11, BV0000, BV02, BV13, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, E15, E17, E27, E51. E53. R24, R27, R29, W0, W2, W4




No comments: