Thursday, October 20, 2016

Wicked Halloween!

Hello and happy Thursday to you.  Today I'm super excited to share a card using the new Ai Shakers set called Quivery Mini Shaker.  It's wicked cute and super fun. 


For my card background, I used the Marvy LePlume markers and randomly scribble on the watercolor palette.  Then I misted with water, placed the watercolor paper upside down and lift up the mixture of colors. 


I even created a scenery using a black watercolor markers, the quaint picket from the WC Series 8 set 2, and teeny tiny grass from the Foliage set 1.  Then a few more fun bats and pumpkins from the die cut which included with the stamp set.  And of course, can't forget about the mini wobbles, so fun!


Here is another look!  Got to love these guys!  I can't wait until Halloween!



Marvy LePlume markers used:  Steel blue, olive brown, brownish grey, brilliant yellow, african violet, sepia, black.

Copic markers used:  E43, E55, R000, R00, R20, W00, W0, W2, W4, V12, V15, Y15, YG00, YG13, YG21, YR04, YR07, YR12, YR16



No comments: