Friday, November 11, 2016

Love the Ombré effect!

Hello and happy Friday!
I'm sharing a couple of cool cards using Ranger alcohol inks!
If you don't know me, I love colors!  And when I saw the new release of the Ranger alcohol inks.
I was in love with them.  And of course, I need to get them, hehe!

Here is my card using the Ranger alcohol ink Beach Duo set and Penny Black Skyward stamp.


In order to create the ombré effect.  I started by using Yupo paper, then by using a blending tool and apply the alcohol ink on the Yupo paper and blended with blending solution.  Then I stamped this gorgeous skyward by using Ranger Archival jet black ink pad


Since I had so much fun creating my first card.  I decided to create another one using 
some wintery colors (Alcohol ink:  Cloudy Blue, Sail Boat Blue, Demin).


Here is a picture of both of the cards!  


Goodies from the 7 Kids College Fund store:

Ranger Archival ink Jet Black
Tim Holtz Alcohol ink (Beach Deco set)
Ranger blending tool
Ranger blending solution
Penny Black Skyward cling stamps



No comments: