Thursday, November 10, 2016

November Challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Blog!

Hello hello and happy Thursday!
Over at the 7 Kids College Fund blog, there is a new challenge starting today!
And I'm sharing my tag.  I love making tags and always cool to get my fingers all inky, haha!


For my tag, I started by using Tim Holtz concerto stencil and applied with picket fence (which will create a little bit of dimension), then allow dry.  I added some colors by using distress ink pad in gathered twigs, fossilized amber, forest moss, stormy sky, and chipped sapphire.  

I also added the Holiday Lamppost from Tim Holtz Alternations, I stained it with ground espresso distress stains.  I added some details by stamping with Stampers Anonymous Birch and Pine cling stamps (but unfortunately it was hard to see).  I also used distress glitter in peeled paint and Nuvo crystal drop on the Xmas weath. 

I can't help it to not add a victorian Carolers and I did just that.  I colored her by using distress color stains in fried brick, then I used the mini Tim Holtz stencil and applied the details with a black boot blending tools..  


That's from me today!  Can't wait to see what you create!

Goodies used from the 7 Kids College Fund store:




No comments: