Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Love Youuuu..

Hello and happy Wednesday!

It's time again for another challenge at the 7 Kids College Fund monthly challenge!
This month theme is Anything Goes!

Since Valentine Day is just about a month away!  Time to share the love...  
Well, of course...  I have to use my favorite Gorjuss Girls.  And this is called Purrrrrfect Love.
Love love love her and her kitty (just like my black cat Stewie).  ðŸ’–


I created a fun mixed media background using Prima Artisan Powder Antoinette Pink for some background colors, then spritzed it with Prima Color Bloom spray in worn leather and Tim Holtz heart stencil.  I also distressed the edges with some distress ink pad.  I colored the pretty Gorjuss Girl with watercolor pencils.  And for the Wycinanka chipboard. I colored the sentiment with paint markers, and finished with Nuvo crystal drops for the heart.

Can't wait to see your creation over at the 7 Kids blog!  Click HERE!

7 Kids goodies used:

Festive Berries, Seedless Preserve, Walnut Stain


No comments: