Thursday, July 13, 2017

Coffee Obsessed!

Hello hello and happy Thursday!
You all know how much I love the Art Impressions Girlfriends... And yes, yes, Ai just released two more new Girlfriends last week.  And now it's my turn to share what I made using one of the super cool set called Latte Love set!  How perfect!  So so cute!!!



So, I decided to make a card.  And of course, since they are the best of friends... we need a picture of them, right?!  So, I cut out a frame by using the 3D frame die, add a colored image, viola!  
Super fun and easy!


And don't forget to come play along the challenge!  Time to add those bling, glitter, or glossy accent!
For my bling, glitter, or glossy... I used some stickles on my polka dots pattern paper, and I also added some glimmer with stardust pens and wink of stella brush pen. 


See you at the Ai blog!



No comments: